Saturday, June 17, 2006

Off the Reservation

"Money, fame and fortune may further us in our time here, but what of it will remain at the end of our days? Find what wil remain."
- Danny Levin, taken from The Zen Book

I've tried to get as much blogging in as I could this weekend as I head up to Portland tomorrow for business. Not sure if I will have computer access, so I wanted to get some thoughts down while I had the time.

As always, I'd love to hear what everyone has to say. If you agree with me, great. If not, I'd love to hear why.

Namaste,

MM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate you working so hard to feed my Blog addiction. I find it interesting that this is the first Blog that you signed. Is this a trend that will continue or a minor oversight?

Thank you for sharing your struggles and insights. I think most people share similar experiences but don't stop to think about the impact that they are having, or the impact that they could have. We humans are a reactionary species (more or less) its good to see the occasional human with some proactivity.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Zen_Accountant said...

The blog above was sent from Mark A. Davis, CPA.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want me to start signing my posts?

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home