Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heart Breakingly Beautiful

"At my most beautiful
I count your eyelashes, secretly
With every one, whisper I love you
I let you sleep
I know you're closed eyes watching me,
Listening
I thought I saw a smile"
- taken from At My Most Beautiful, from In Time: REM's Greatest Hits

I downloaded REM's greatest hits from iTunes and heard this song for the first time. This is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have heard in recent memory.

Question for the blog community: What is the last thing you saw or heard or did that was heart breakingly beautiful?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good article! We are linking to this great content on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Look at my weblog - generateur de code psn

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home