Saturday, December 02, 2006

In the Current

"He knew where he was now and it was nothing to get home."
- Ernest Hemingway, taken from The Old Man and The Sea

On Monday of this week I found out that I got a job that I applied for. It's a dream position, the culmination of four and a half years of hard work and training. I'll be working with brilliant people in a challenging area. The work ahead won't be easy by any means, but nothing worth while or meaningful is ever easy. As of right now I am planning on departing my current position on December 15th of this year, and am penciled in to start the new position on January 2nd, of next year. I will have a pocket of time to do absolutely nothing, but simply enjoy the down time.

I feel blessed to be where I am right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home