Sunday, March 18, 2007

Self Knowledge

"I think it comes from a combination of your personality and experience. Outside influences tell you about yourself thus allowing you the opportunity to notice things about yourself. Many people are told about themselves but refuse to listen. Those that listen now can see that they are a particular way. Once you know something you can focus on it and make a change if you desire. A very few can find those things by themselves. Those people have a gift."
- Mark Davis on the topic of self knowledge

I was reviewing a email string that I had with my friend Mark a few weeks ago, and wanted to get this quote up on the blog. Very powerful stuff.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree! No, wait...you're right, I like it. :-)
MAD

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home