Tuesday, April 03, 2007

One Down (Maybe), Three to Go

“Forgiveness means letting go of all possible hope for a better past.”
- Gil Fronsdal

So yesterday I sat for the Audit portion of the CPA exam. It wasn’t the hardest thing that I’ve ever done, but it wasn’t the easiest either. It was in that warm middle pocket. I’d be very surprised if I didn’t pass this section of the Exam, but I have been surprised before. I’ll just have to wait until June rolls around to get my score. In the meantime, I will be sitting for the Business Economic Conceptions section of the Exam on May 5, 2007. Yes, it’s a Saturday. I’m planning on taking it, then blowing off some serious steam.

Not really much else to say right now. Feeling fatigued from not having much downtime, but hopefully I’ll make up for it when this process is over. In the scope of Eternity, this really isn’t that bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on one down! Good luck on the rest!
KJC

9:15 AM  
Blogger Walter's Mom said...

"In the scope of Eternity, this really isn't that bad." Words to
cherish.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home